Saturday, November 24, 2007

Grandma's Birthday - I know she will be at the wedding!

Yesterday was my grandma's 81st birthday! She was one of the most important women in my life. I had always been so close to her. I had imagined up until October 21st how she would be smiling on my wedding day, I knew that she would be so happy for me. Well that day is coming and she will be smiling on my wedding day I will just not be able to see her, however I will be able to feel her. It was hard yesterday but I need to remember that she is still with me. I know that she LOVED David, Cassandra and Joseph and she even said that she was excited to have more great grandchildren. Sky has been the only one for five years. I also was able to talk to her about getting engaged and she went on and on about how great of a guy David is...I know that she will be very Happy for David and me! I miss her...I will post a picture very soon.

No comments: